Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Waco Weekend Part 4: RIBBIT

Well this is the last post of our Waco weekend (that actually took place almost 2 weeks ago) when we spent time hanging out the with little FROG. This kid is so funny!!! She was playing around on the bed so we decided to put some gloves on her hands a feet. She thought it is was hilarious and for that matter me and her mother we laughing so hard we almost pee'd ourselves. "Kinley baby, me and your mother were not laughing at you, we promise we were laughing with you."




I have to add in a couple of other favorite pictures from the weekend. I just thought these 2 were precious. And shows what a sweet baby girl she is.



** Well now that all the pictures of our Waco Weekend are posted. I might as well go ahead and tell you that in just 2 short days we will be headed back. We have a few more things planned for this weekend so make sure you stay tuned for that as well.**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i totally forgot to pull these off my camera!!!! ill do that tonight or tomorrow!
and that last pic she looks like she is playing like a puppy dog :P

see u sat

Nicole Rodriguez said...

So cute!!!

The Wilson Crew said...

LOVE the one where her back is to the camera. Too funny!!! What a cutie pie!

Shannon said...

I am jealous you are going to Waco! Don't you just love going home? Have fun and be safe!