Friday, January 23, 2009

I MET KATE GOSSELIN

That's right folk's, I met Kate Gosselin. Last night me and my friend Lori we to "Girls Night Out". It's a christian ministry called Proverbs 31, with speakers Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, and special guest Kate Gosselin. It was so much fun and very inspirational. The bottom line of the whole night was that we all just need to give our cares and worries to the Lord and let it be, he will provide for each and everyone of us if we will just let him. I walked in that church not knowing what to expect from the night just extremely excited to see Kate. Little did I know how I was going to feel when I left. You see 2 weeks ago I recieved an email from Ticket Servant. Which is the company that I bought my tickets through. They were asking for a question to be written that the girls could go through and possible answer live during their show. So I thought about it for a couple of days, wrote my question, and sent the email back. And pretty much forgot about it after that. Many of you know that me and Jeff are going through some fertility issues, but what you dont know is that after reading Kate's book Multiple Bles8ings we faced the same issues and are going through the same treatment. My question was "Kate, How did you deal emotionally with your infertility issues"? Her response to my question was this "You have to just let it go. Jesus will provide and give you your baby when it is time. And if not there is another plan for you". I left there knowing that there was absoluty no amount of treatment or trying for that matter that could give us a baby. I just have to let it be and wait on him to provide. After the service was over the best part came. She was signing her book and lucky me I brought mine. So I stood in line with Lori, who I might add had to be up and going to work the next morning. And it was already 10:45pm and she had a 45 minute drive ahead of her. (I LOVE YOU LORI, YOUR THE BEST) We finally got to the front of the line and I was able to have my book signed and meet Kate. AND have my picture taken. Even though it is a horrible picture I have a picture! All in all it was a Great Night!
Me and Kate Gosselin
Lori, Me and Kate



The Book Signing

My signed copy of her book.

14 comments:

The Wilson Crew said...

How incredibly awesome! I am so happy you got to meet her! Thanks for the post/pics!

Anonymous said...

Kewl! Good pics, it wasnt a bad pic..
glad u got to meet her!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

That is awesome! I am so happy for you! It was in God's plan for that night to happen and for you to call on Him. He knows the desires of your heart Miranda, and He will provide. We just have to remember, everything is in His timing, not ours! Turn you problems over to God and let Him be there for you. He will wrap you in His arms and you will feel His peace. I love you!!!

Allison said...

Wow, that is sooo awesome! Her hair is really crazy now, she looks different in those pictures. I can't believe you got to meet her. Too cool.
Oh, I guess you found my new blog I'm starting. I'm going to wait until my appointment before I start posting stuff on it. I finally decided to join the bloggers world. :)

Anonymous said...

What!!!! I am SO jealous! I just love, love, love her and their show!

Shannon said...

Too cool! And - please know that I am going to put your fertility issues on my prayer list tonight! Hang in there and please let us know how we can pray if you need us!

Kathy said...

SOOOOO COOOL!!

Lori Motal said...

I had a blast too!! And I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! I believe the Lord had a plan in getting us to this thing together in the first place. We both desperately needed a "Jesus Refueling" for totally different reasons. I have felt such a calm peace all day today! Your struggles and mine are in His hands! I love you!!

Mindy said...

Do you ever wonder how things come to be? You love the show, you meet her...follow her advice and let all the stress go and accept the plan that Christ has for you....STRESS and worry cause such harm to your body....My prayer for you is that you let go of the stress and worry and in a couple of years you will look down at your own angel (or angels!!!!) and wonder how this miracle came to be. You are in my prayers. Lots of love!!!

Caryn said...

I LOVE that show, how fun!!! And what a great reminder that God is in control of it ALL.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the night with Kate and got to meet her. I am glad that you came away with more of a sense of peace regarding the fertility issues. I hope you know that I pray for you and Jeff often and know that God has a plan for you. I love you both!

Anonymous said...

Kate is a horrible mother. And if god had wanted her to have kids, he would have made her fertile. She played with god's "plan" by having scientific processes done on her body. Shame on her!

Anonymous said...

Honey? Kate is gone most of the time, Jon is home with the kids and Nanny and Jon goes out drinking everynight and is cheating.

Smell the coffee, Kate is a sham

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/32331857.html?thread=4387037521#t4387037521

^^^Proof of drunk Jon and stories of him being with many women.

Find another REAL Idol to worship, Jon and Kate are not good people.

Anonymous said...

they are too scared to leave their names! that is funny. they are just jealous that they cant be famous like our jon and kate :)