Thursday, January 15, 2009

Auntie M & Kinley

Well I just thought I did not have anything to blog about. I almost forgot my most favorite pictures from Christmas. I got a couple of pictures of me and Kinley at mom's after we finished opening presents. She is such a ham! I love this little girl so much and I cant stand being so far away from her. I feel like I miss so much of her growing up. And I can't stand it! Hope you enjoy the few pictures that I did get of the two of us. She is such a little worm that I am just glad I got her to sit still long enough to even get one shot.
I titled this post AUNTIE M and Kinley. However my mother has taught her to call me M&M since she cant say Auntie M. SO well just have to see exactly what she ends up calling me.



3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love M&M! That is really cute!

Anonymous said...

i like it too :)
oh and u should have added the pic i sent of u and her. its a goooood one. my fav!

Anonymous said...

Wassup biscuit? I'm not loser any more! Those pics are too cute!!! MindyLoo