Thursday, January 8, 2009

HIGHLIGHTER

Ok a bit of history.... When my mom was in High School she was on the drill team. To which she was called a "HIGHLIGHTER." To this day me and my sister have no idea why she only remembers ONE dance. But for all these years we have all know which one it is........ So you have probably guessed where this is going by now. She has managed to teach Kinley how to be a highlighter. And not only that but she has taught her that ONE dance. But I will admit it is pretty darn cute. I wish I had some video of her but for now all I have is a couple of pictures.

You can only imagine how proud Nana is!!!

4 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

hahahaha awww she finally has someone who doesnt know any better and that does it with her! hahaha

Kathy said...

totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

Aww that's too cute Miranda! Yes she will always be my little "Highlighter!" Who would have ever thought it! Haha!

Anonymous said...

HANG ON A MINUTE!!!!!! I REEEMMEEEEMMMBBBEEEERRRRRR THAT!!!! OMG!!!!! THAT'S TOO FUNNY AND SHELLY, YOUR POOR BABY!!! i ALWAYS CALLED IT "RAINBOW HANDS"? IS THIS THE RIGHT DANCE???? HANDS STARTING UP HIGH AND COMING DOWN, WAVING IN THE SHAPE OF A RAINBOW?
POOR KINNERS!!!!!! Im not a looser either...both computers crashed simultaneously! Mindy ;)~