Friday, January 9, 2009

I told you I was ADDICTED

I know most of you think I am crazy. But WHATEVER!!! But for Christmas Jeff's sister bought me the book Multiple Bles8ings, by Jon & Kate Gosslelin. I started reading it last Wednesday and finished it last night. I am not sure why I am in love with this family. But for whatever reason I am. Like I said before I realize on TV Kate is a total nut case. But after reading their book. I can not disagree with one decision they made for their family. I know that without a doubt if me and Jeff were faced with any of the same decision to make. We would do exactly the same.

So for the ones out there that cant stand her. Please for once take my word on it and read the book. You wont be able to put it down I promise.

1 comment:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Hmm...I'll think about getting her book...