Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve!!!

Well this post is a couple of days late. But better late than never right. I was looking back through my pictures from this night and to be honest with you, I don't hardly have any and the ones I do have are not that great. I'm not exactly sure why either. But I'm sure the alcoholic beverages had absolutely nothing to do with it. Anyhow. We went over to Scott and Lori's for New Years Eve. We had a great time as always. Lori fixed some great appetizers and we had a few drinks. For the majority of the time we sat around the bar and played JENGA.... I don't think any of us had any idea we would have had so much fun playing this game. Me and Lori are champs though. Never once did either one of us knock that little tower down. We rang in the new year watching the ball drop in time square but like always I was down for the count about an hour later. With Jeff waking me up off the couch at 2AM. I guess I'm getting to old for this.
Anyways here are a few of the pictures that I did get.. And like I said earlier they really are not that good.
Me and Lori (again pic not so good)
Scott and Lori
Contemplating their next move.

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

cute! jeffrey wanted a top hat haha he didnt get one