Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Waco Weekend Part 3: Birthday's, Birthday's and more Birthday's

You heard me right. While we were home we had to celebrate 4 birthdays. My moms birthday was on January 18, Jeff's mom's was on January 20th, his sisters on the January 24th, and his dad's who's is on the January 28th. We all decided to make it easier on everyone and all go out to dinner together. We decided on LaFiesta for some good ole' Mexican food and margaritas. And not just any margarita's Coconut Margarita's. We all had a good time, but we missed Jennifer being there. We got Kinley and Abby together for the first time and I think even they had a good time. Before We left we gave everyone their gifts. And if I do say so myself I think they all got some pretty good stuff. One being mom with her new digital camera from Paul and Judy and her new big clock.
After dinner me and Jeff went over to Shelly and Jeff's to spend the night before heading out on Monday. It was nice to be able to stay an extra day due to the holiday. So stay tuned for that because Ihave some pretty funny pictures of" froggy" kinley.






1 comment:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Aw! Fun! Thanks for visiting with me! GEEZ!!!