Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waco Weekend Part 1.. The Westerfeld/Anderson Wedding

I am a little late with this post. But better late than never right. Last weekend we went home to Waco and attended a wedding for a couple of friends. Cort Anderson who Jeff has know since elementary school, and Stacie Westerfeld who I have know for as long as I can remember. Their wedding was beautiful and the reception was alot of fun. I have posted a few pictures of the night. However they are not really that great. It is hard to take good pictures when you busy dancing and drinking.


Mom and Paul before we left for the
wedding.
Me and Jeff before the
wedding.

Our table

Laura dancing with Macy & Taylor.
The cutiest little flower girls.

The Bride and Grooms 1st dance
(I know, not a great picture)

The bridal party dancin it up.

1 comment:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

So...where's part 2??? BTW...I didn't go to H-town this weekend. I've been sick :P