Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beenie!!!!!

I took these cute little pictures of Connor at Thanksgiving at my parent's. What a cutie huh? He pretty much played out side ALL day long, so my dad found him this little "beenie" and made him wear it. Thank GOD to because it was so cold and windy. I didn't get many pictures of either one of the kids this weekend and especially this one. Since he is up and walking (correction) running it is much harder to make him be still to take his picture. Hopefully he'll slow down a bit by Christmas so I can get some then.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I know that sign is adorable! My mom and I randomly came across the ladies that make them and Canton and they from Waco. I am pretty sure their name was "Scribbling Sisters" or something like that. I really want one for Christmas.

Unknown said...

Those are cute pics of Connor. I need copies. I was horrible and did not take any pictures of Thanksgiving.

~Shelly~ said...

old mcbeene had a farm..

Anonymous said...

r u not going to change ur layout to xmas?