Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well Christmas Eve this year was alittle different than years past. Normally we spend it with one side of the family or the other. But this year both sides decided to do Christmas on Christmas day. So the day before Jeff spent the morning with his dad and went over to see some friends and I hung out with my mom and sister. We went to lunch and then did alittle shopping. ( I know weird right) After that we met Jeff back out at my parents house. We rode the ranger around and chased the cows. Yes we are 30 years old but it was fun.... That evening my mom and dad took us out to eat. Came home watched some TV and went to bed so Santa could come.

Pretty much an out of the ordinary Christmas Eve, yet it was a relaxing day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and we had fun doing it!