Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning my 2 sisters their husbands, my niece and nephew all came over to my parents. We had a great lunch. With all the trimmings.. Turkey, ham, dressing, green bean casserole, yams, mashed potatoes, rolls, and some other stuff I know I'm forgetting. After lunch we all gathered in the living room and started opening the gifts. This year was so much fun with Connor and Kinley. Last year he was only 7 months old and she was 2 months old. Kinley was asleep the whole time and Connor really didnt understand what was going on. However this year, He loved opening all his WIGGLES stuff and she was tearing into all her packages. They both had such a good time. After the kids finished opening their gifts we started on ours. The 3 girls and 3 boys all drew names which made it so much easier this year. Shelly drew my name and got me a sign for my house. I dont have any picutres of it but when I do ill be sure to post it. Basically it is a sign you hang on the wal, in black print letters it has our last name "HERRING" then on top of that in cursive it say's Bless Our Home. I love it. (Thanks Shelly). Jamie bought Jeff the Anthony Bourdaine cookbook he has been wanting for months. He too loves his gift but after seeing some of the rescipes i'm not sure if I agree. HA! And I have to give props to my dad this year. For as long as I can remember my mom has wanted to see Celine Dion. Everything they went to Vegas her show was always sold out and now she no longer performs out here. So he bought her 2 tickets to her show in Dallas next monday. She was so suprised and so excited! Well here are a few of my favorite pictures from our Christmas at my family.
Mom's Christmas Tree.
Kinley opening her presents
And Connor opening his
I got Shelly this BIG necklace, I think she loved it. What do you think?
Mom opening her Celine Tickets
Uncle Jeff and Kinley

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Celine Dion!! That is exciting!!

Anonymous said...

i swear i didnt have anything to drink before opening presents...