Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christams

We just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I know it is 3 days too early but since we were headed to Waco Tuesday night after work, I did not know when I would be able to post this. I am looking so forward to going home for the holidays. It is always fun when we get to go home but being home from the holidays is always so much better. We will be staying with my parents on Tuesday, and Wednesday having Christmas on Thursday and then heading over to Jeff's parents for the evening. Not sure where we will be staying Friday and Saturday, my plan is too stay with my sister and niece, not sure if that is at her house or moms. Not really sure yet either if Jeff will be with me those days or staying with his family but Im sure we will work it out. We will be heading back to Houston on Sunday, to which I am already not looking forward to.

Well again I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. And stay Safe!!!!


This was the picture from our Christmas card this year. I tried to upload a picture of our actual card but for what ever reason it would not let me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! I got your card and loved the pic!