Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I absolutely love this time of year. I love all the decorations, lights, music, all the corney christmas movies and even the shopping. But most of all I love the time I get to spend with my family. I am so excited for Christmas day this year with Kinley and Connor. They are old enough to enjoy it this year, so I am sure they are going to be quite funny.

For the past 3 years Jeff has put up our Christmas lights without complaining. ( Well for the most part atleast). And every year they look absolutely perfect. And this year was no exception. He woke up early Saturday morning fixed himself something to eat for breakfast and got busy stringing all those lights . As much as I try to "help", Im not really sure exactly how much help I am. Either way they get done and look great. This year though turned out to be really great. The weather today got pretty cold and rainy this morning. The rain finally went away and was replaced with SNOW. Yes people we have SNOW in Houston! We got home from work and I got out and took some pictures of the house. I doubt I will ever see snow at Christmas time here again. Anyways its been alot of fun.

All of my Christmas shopping is done and everything is wrapped and under the tree. And if I do say so myself my presents are so pretty this year. Ill post pictures of that later.

Anyways, well I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and you get everything you asked for from Santa this year.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

again..NO FAIR!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

i thought about that too (the movie) but it doesnt come out till january! :(

Shannon said...

Your house looks BEAUTIFUL! I am jealous of the snow. It makes it look so Christmasy! Hope all is well!

Kathy said...

Beautiful!!!!! The lights...and the snow!!