Monday, December 22, 2008

Hallettsville Weekend

This past weekend we loaded up and went to spend the weekend in Hallettsville with a few good friends. We didn't do anything real exciting, just pretty much hung out, had alot of good food and a few beers.

Saturday morning Jeff went hunting with the guys. He shot his 1st deer of the season. He got his self a little spike. I was still asleep when the got back so I don't have any pictures of it. If I ever get Scott to email me the one he has i'll post them later. Saturday afternoon we also had MiKinleys 1st birthday party. She was such a cutie and I think she really had a good time at her party. That evening Ryan cooked up so most excellent fajita, we we all got our grub on. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!! Hung out by the fire and called it a night.

Like I said it was not too excited just a relaxing fun weekend with friends.

*( Once I got home I realized that the only pictures that I took were of the party.)*


MiKinley just CHEEZIN

I think she likes it!!!

No comments: