Sunday, October 26, 2008

Woody Wood Pecker

This is what we woke up to yesterday.. This annoying little bird pecking the crap out of our neighbors tree, that pretty much hangs over our back yard. I let Spencer out in the back yard and thought for sure he would scare him off. Well I was wrong! I had Jeff grab the camera and I think I was able to get some pretty good pictures of the little fella. As he was pecking away on their tree we noticed another one come up, but before I could get my camera focused they were both gone. It was really neat to watch but I hope they don't come back anytime soon!



3 comments:

The Varvarigos Fam said...

Great pics but Oh How Annoying that must have been!

Anonymous said...

one word......PAPAW

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Guard dog Spencer is falling down on his job!