Monday, October 20, 2008

Misti's Baby Shower

This past Sunday I helped host a baby shower for my friend Misti and her new baby girl Emersyn. Misti has 2 boys already so when we found out she was finally going to have a little girl to love as well. We all went nuts, and I think she is all PINKED out now. She got lots of cute girly gifts and pretty little bows (props to Nicole for her newly found talent of bow making). We all had a really good time and I was excited to see all my friends from Providence. I miss you girls something awful..


Cake table

Emersyn's tutu!

the presents

the guests

pink pedi peds


I had her bobby pillow embroidered with
Emersyn's name

~* Congratulations Misti I cant wait to meet little Miss Emersyn Brooke*~

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that Misti was expecting...and a girl...that's exciting!!! I love her name.

Anonymous said...

find out how she made the little shoes!!

Anonymous said...

AW!!! Mirilda Sue! It was so great seeing you and me & Kristi have decided that we should all go into party planning business together! I'll head the Waco Branch!!! Love you!