Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jesse

Jesse, Jesse, Jesse.... What can I say about Jesse! Our neighbor's ended up with him after the hurricane. His previous owner lived in Galveston and lost his home to IKE. He moved into our neighborhood to his sisters house who said that he couldn't not keep the dog. So long story short our neighbor's directly next door took him in. The first week or so he was real cute and all that good mushy stuff. Now he GROWING!!!! We actually feel kind of sorry for him though. I think he is to much DOG for them to handle. It was all fun and games at first and now I feel like they neglect him a little.. About 2 weeks ago we noticed that they keep him chained to a tire in the back yard. Pretty much because they are to lazy to fix their fallen down fence from the storm. Being in the backard is one thing but he has no where to go for shade because they have no trees, and his small little water bowl seems to never have water in it because he always dumps it over. Now when they do let him out to play, they bring him in the front yard and let him off the leash. NOT SO SMART!!!

This weekend Jeff was working in the yard and out of no where here comes Jesse! And what a SHOCKER no one was with him. So he hung out with Jeff doing yard work for a few minutes until we took him back home. Did I mention that Spencer is scared of him..... My poor baby! OH and did I also mention that he has massive poop? I know this because he keeps leaving it in my yard. And his nice owners do not ever pick it up...... So the next time Spencer thinks he wants to go to their yard to visit.. I think Ill let him and repay the favor!

Jesse hanging out to do yard work!


Telling Spencer Hello through
the dining room window. Spencer
is telling him to GO HOME!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Jesse is so cute! I love him!

Anonymous said...

OMG I WANT THAT DOG!!! how cute! keep him! spencer will warm up to himjust like he did Kinley! :)

Oh and i so thought u took a picture of the dogs crap. haha i was scrolling down like no, please no!!!

Unknown said...

He is precious! Jeremy so wants a boxer one day. Very pretty dog. IF they do not want him I am sure they could find a good home. Take him to Nana and Papa's house! hehehehe