Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flash Back

So I kind of "stole" this post from my sister. But the way I see it she's my little sister and I have had to put up with alot over the years, so if "stealing" her post is the worst thing I have ever done to her, then I think im okay!!

Anyhow! We found this really cute website called YearbookYourself.com You upload a picture of yourself and it lets you see what you would have looked like back in the day! It is so funny to see all of the different pictures that it comes up with. But of course I was the only one laughing, I don't think Jeff was quite as amused as I was..

Check out our pictures. I bet you had no idea just how HOTT we both were!

me in 1960

1966
(i see my mother)

1968
(i think my mom has this exact same picture)

Check out my HOTT husband!


1956
(he looks like his dad)

1970

1978


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ill let it slide this time ;-)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD THAT IS MOM MADE OVER...with the flip hair do! WOW! and u look like mamaw in the 1st picture!
i like the last pic of jeff.GAY hahaha love this site!

Anonymous said...

OMG, HOW FUNNY! Again you and Shelly look like me in high school! And whsat can I say about Jeff--FUNNY!! MOM