Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

Well yet another year has come, for me to turn yet another year older. Actually this year turning 31 did not seem as bad to me as last year. It's funny how the older you get birthday's just do not seem as important as they used to. My niece Kinley's birthday is 4 days after mine and even though she is not my daughter, I have looked so forward to her day and her party and have not even really thought about mine.

However, we did celebrate my day. We went out to dinner at FoGO de Chao with Scott and Lori and then went out downtown to Sambuca's and had a few drinks. Yet sadly enough we were home by 12:30. I think that is how you know you are getting old. Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!

** Thank you to all of you that called, text, and emailed. I appreciate all the wishes**

(Here are some pictures from my night. They are not real great ! It was humid what can i say.)


Me and Jeff

Me and Lori

Lori & Scott


FoGo de' Chao
yummy

tasty wedding cake martini :)

I almost forgot... How great is my husband ~ today on my actual birthday he cooked me my FAVORITE for lunch. Pot Roast.. AWWW I love him

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U! looks like yall had fun! wish i couldve been there. at least u'll be here at the end of the week for us to celebrate! see u in a few days!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I am soooo sorry for forgetting. I cannot believe I forgot. I bought a card for you when I bought Shelly's card. I just did not think about the day being this weekend. I promise I will have your card and present for you this weekend! I still love you!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm glad you found me in blog world!