Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 Day Weekend...

So we are off for a fun filled 4 day weekend in Waco. We are so excited and can't wait to get home. We both have to work a full day tomorrow and then we are headed out. We are going to be staying at Jeff's parents on Thursday night. We are ready to see if the new house looks any different since the last time that we saw it. Then Friday I am going in for a much needed HAIR CUT!!! And can hardly wait for that part. Sad huh!! Then Saturday is Kinley's 1st birthday party. This for me is probably the most exciting part of my whole trip. It is so hard to believe that she is that old already. There will be alot of my family there that we do not really get to see. So that should be fun. THEN Sunday I am helping host a baby shower for one of my EX-coworkers. I am excited about this too because I miss these girls so much and I hardly ever get to see them. So it will be good to catch up with everyone. Sunday we plan on just hanging out and then we head back to Houston sometime on Monday. Not really my idea of a "relaxing" 4 day weekend, but a FUN/BUSY weekend none the less.
So im sure that i will have lot's of good things to blog about when we get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITS MY PARTY AND ILL CRY IF I WANT TO!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! I was so happy to see you Sunday! Even though I made you make my tortilla wraps!!! We need a girls night! Come home soon! Love you!