Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

This time last year I had no idea what would be in store for us in just a few short months. If you were to have told me that on New Years Day 2011 I would be holding my bran new 22 day old baby in my arms, I honestly would not have believed you. We went through so much to just get pregnant and for things to start off in 2010 for us the way the did and then end the year with Macy is still amazing to me. I know everyone says this after the birth of their child but I honestly don't know what we ever did with out her. She fits into our family perfectly! I had no idea that I could love someone so much in such a short amount of time. And I am completely overwhelmed with how much I love her. I told Jeff a few days ago that I am so glad that the 3 IUI's we had earlier in our journey to become pregnant did not work because if 1 had we would not have THE Macy we have today! I have said it before and I'll say it again.... It's all about the Lord's perfect timing.

Mommy, Macy & Daddy

Happy New Year from our family to yours !



1 comment:

Betty Watson said...

You are correct - all in God's timing. He knows what is best for us even when we disagree. I couldn't be happier for you. She is beautiful.