Thursday, January 6, 2011

Favorite Things

Just a couple of little things I want to remember and be able to look back on later. I could sit here all day and just stare at this little miracle. I cant get enough of her little hands and feet. They are just so tiny. I love that she always tends to point her big toe (on both feet) up. And how her middle toe on her right foot sets just slightly behind the others. I love that she has her daddy's toes however we are not sure where the long and skinny feet come from.

I love that her hands and fingers are so incredibly long. Maybe we will have a pianist on our hands one day. I love that she can grip her fist so tight that you cant make her open them. Which leaves me wondering how is she already stronger than me ?

I love when she sleeps she always has a wrinkle between her eyes. And leaves her mouth slightly open so you can see bubbles forming around her tiny lips.
I love how when its time to eat the look on her face is so serious. Pure business!

I love how right before your put the bottle in her tiny mouth she sticks out her little tongue.
I love how when I talk to her when I feed her, her bottle she acts like she knows exactly what I am saying.
I love how when I burp her she holds on to my arm with her tiny little hand.
I love how much she loves her bath time. And how darn cute she looks in her little hooded towels.
This is only a short list of the multitude of things I LOVE about this sweet baby girl of mine. I could literally go on all day. Me and her daddy sure did hit the jack pot with this one. =)





6 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Well we all know she got her long skinny feet from her Auntie Shells!
I love everything about her too! She's perfect!

Nana said...

I love all the pictures, espically for her hands and feet! She's Nana's Little Angel!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I love that our Jesus is who He says He is :) He answered our prayers and has known the whole time exactly who your baby would be and when she would be in your arms. You are such a sweet momma and I know you love her so much it hurts. I love you and Macy and am so happy you have her.

Allison said...

So sweet! Enjoy all these little precious moments... they go by soooo fast! Looks like Motherhood is suiting you well, as we all knew it would. Have fun with your little angel!

Nana said...

Sweet pictures. I love the ones of her little hands and feet! Nana's "Little Angel!"

Shannon said...

Those pictures are PRICELESS! My favorite - HER SWEET LIPS! Preciousness!