Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meeting Camryn

This past Saturday me, my parents, Shelly, Jeffrey and Kinley went to Dallas to see Camryn. We had a good visit and I was able to get in some good Camryn lovins. She was such a good baby. I don't think she cried the whole time we were there. Cant wait till the end of the month when we get to spend some more time together.

Sweet Boy

We attempted to try and get some pictures of Nana, Papa, Camryn, Kinley and Connor. Between the 3 of photographers this was the best that I could get. I think its funny, but you should see some of the others!
And this is Connor. Before we left he came running in the living room with his pants around his ankles as to say.. "hello people, could someone put the baby down and take me to the potty, i gotta go!"


2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

i think u got the best shot of nana and papa with the babies! and i love that pic of camryn with her eyes open! so cute!
oh connor- what are we going to do with him!?

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I love the one of Camryn with her eyes open. I do agree that you got the best shot of the kids and grandparents. And the one with Connor...I have no idea what to do with him! Boys!!