Monday, June 22, 2009

He took me somewhere!

I always give Jeff a hard time that he never takes me anywhere. So this weekend he had a great idea to go to lunch in the medical center and then go down to the galleria and see the water wall. It was really cool. I always hear people talking about it and how neat it is and they are correct! Basically it is a 64 foot fountain that spills 11,000 gallons of water per minute.

While we were there we also got a couple of really cool pictures of Williams Tower. The Williams Tower was actually constructed as two 32-story buildings stacked on top of each other. It is the 4th tallest building in Texas, 22nd tallest in the United States and 66th in the world. Pretty neat-O huh.

The Water Wall

the back side of the wall

Williams Tower


And there was always that one senior year portrait that I didn't get to take.
You know you like it!


8 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

when was this?! i like the senior portrait!

Miranda said...

If you read the post it says "this weekend"

Mindy said...

Love it, love it, love it, love it!!! Does the sand castles at the beach not count as "going somewhere"?

Unknown said...

I love the senior portrait! Everyone needs a leaning on the tree shot! I love the water wall, that is neat.

Kathy said...

I've always heard about that waterfall....very cool!! The tower too....and the senior picture. Love it!

Teatle said...

You're funny.

Shannon said...

Love that Senior portrait! Midway High Forever! :-)

Ape said...

That is BEATUIFUL!! Oh and yes I love the Sr portrait pose! haha I think we all had that pose