Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary Take 2

And round 2 of anniversaries begin..... Today is Shelly and Jeffrey's anniversary. I can not believe my baby sister has already been married 4 years! Craziness, I guess time really does fly when your havin' fun. You dream your whole life of your wedding day, what it will look like, who will stand up for you, what exactly you want your dress to look like, and even where you will go on your honeymoon. And it seems just like yesterday we sitting around talking this all over with her and yet here we are 4 years later.


Shelly, I am so proud of who you have become over these last few years. You are a wonderful wife and an even more wonderful mother. Thank you for being the kind of mother and provider for my niece that I knew you would be. I hope you have a great day.
I love you,
Sissy

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Aw thats so sweet, thank you! These 4 yrs have really flown by. It seems like yesterday we were stuck @ the airport & I was bawling my eyes out thinking I was going to miss my honeymoon! Hehehe!
Thank you for being such a GREAT auntie m to kinley! she loves u!