Monday, February 23, 2009

People are so nice

Don't you just LOVE it when people do nice things to your stuff. Jeff went to get a hair cut on Saturday, and walked out to his truck to find that some nice person threw a huge piece of cement into the passenger side of the front windshield. I am so glad that someone thought that we needed a new windshield. What would we have done with them?

So Thank you to whoever you are. I am just glad that your ignorance was covered by my insurance and only cost me $50.00.

When a piece of cement this big is thrown at your window........

.....This is what happens!

People are so nice. :)

**Click on the pictures to make them bigger so that you can see just how nice this person was .**

4 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

OMG! I love the sarcasm!!! HILARIOUS!!! Poor Jeff! Sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

oh i thought it was at ur house. so they did it in broad daylight? was no one around to see them!?? ugh

Miranda said...

No it was not in broad daylight. it was at 9:30 friday night...

Mindy said...

I bet it was CHIQUITA and her posse (did I spell that right?) LOL!