Monday, February 16, 2009

I love my husband

I think I have pretty much the best husband in the whole world. Im just not sure if I show him enough just how much I appreciate him. He is so good to me! Last week when we found out that our 3rd IUI did not work out again of course I feel apart. And once again he was there trying to pick up the pieces, even though his heart was broke too. Unless you have gone through the same thing or something similar it is hard to describe how it feels to want something so bad and for whatever reason you cant have it.
Anyways, I spent the whole day upset and questioning why this is happening to us. Jeff just kept telling me that "everything is going to be Ok". That is when I snapped at him and told him that unless he KNEW that all was going to be alright, to please stop telling me that. That, that was the worst thing he could tell me because he didn't know. I just feel like my world is completely consumed with pregnancy. I work in it, I live it and I sleep it. It's every where I go.
OK so to get to my point. When Jeff came home from work the brought me the prettiest flowers ever. He told me that he was sorry for what he said and he was sorry that again it didnt work out for us. But he knew in his heart that one day it will happen. And we both have to believe that. Just little things he does and say's is why I love him so much.

Here is a few pictures of the flowers he bought me:

6 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Aw! What a sweet man! We are so blessed to have such wonderful husbands and I can't wait to get the news that you two are gonna be a Mama and Daddy!!!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Oh...and I L~O~V~E the new blog!!!

Anonymous said...

aw he is sweet :) the flowers are very pretty!!

and i thought u wanted ur blog to match? haha

Unknown said...

He is so sweet. Jeremy will be coming down for lessons soon.

We are praying for you guys. I know I do not know the pain you are going through but know that I am here for you whenever you need. We love you guys!

Shannon said...

I can't even pretend to know what you guys are going through. I do know that I can pray for you guys and am continuing to do so each and every day! Thanks for being to open and honest. Keep us posted and let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help.

Mindy said...

What a true sweetheart to love you even more when you are down. A blessing in it's own!