Friday, February 27, 2009

1 Month

Well as many of you may know and for those of you that don't. I quit my job with Texas Children's ObGyn as of January 20, 2009. And started my new job with Care for Women ObGyn on February 2, 2009. On Monday I will have been with my current employer for 1 whole month. And I must say I LOVE my job. It is so nice to say that since I have been so miserable for the past 3 years. I miss my co-workers with TCH but not the physician I worked for or the managment team. (If you really want to call them that) Since being here, I wake up every morning and I am ready to go to work. And dont mind being there while im there. I go home at the end of the day basically stress free. And i have not been able to say that in a LONG time. And I am pretty sure my husband even likes me a little more since I dont tend to bring work stresses and drama home anymore.
So if anyone of you out there is not happy in your current situation. My advise to you would be to make a change. It deffinantly was worked out for me. I feel like I have literally went from Hell to Heaven. Instead of the other way around :)

6 comments:

Tatum said...

I go to Care for Women in Kingwood with Dr. Browning. Is that the location you are at?

Tatum

Mindy said...

That is AWESOME! I know I've said it before but stress is aweful for your body and can do terrible things. You just watch....I'm willing to bet that you and Jeff are pregnant within months of this monumental change! I can't wait for my newest little 2nd cousin!!!!
And may the Lord bless your ovaries wih fertile eggs ;-)!!!!

Kathy said...

YAY!!!! I'm glad that you are in a better place!! I have good feelings about 09 being THE year for you!! :)

So glad to be back bloggin' with you...lol!

The Forey's said...

Its been a year this month since I left TWSOH. Can u believe it? The only chance they had of me showing back up there was because you were hanging around. I guess that means I'm in the market for a new ob! Thats ok, I have at least another 13 monnths before we can even discuss the subject. And you know, they are right. Yur little miracle might pop up when you are least expecting it. I can hardly wait!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

When are you gonna post a new blog...GEEZ!!!

Shannon said...

I am so glad you are loving your new job! And - so glad that I can now read your blog! I was missing keeping up with you!