Thursday, February 12, 2009

OH RUDY... WE LOVE YOU

Last Friday our friends Ryan and Kristi Schmidt and Gary all came into town for the weekend. We always have so much fun when ever we can all get together. The boys made plans to go to dinner Friday night at Rudy Lechner's. As much as I try to deny it, and as corney as I think the restaurant really is, I think it is growing on me. Basically Rudy's is a German restaurant complete with a 2 man live polka band. The highlight of the night is always at the end of the meal when every one orders GoodNight Coffee's. I dont care for coffee so I never order one but ir is a BIG production when they are made. This trip though I think I may have had to many beers cause I did drink 1/2 of Jeff's coffee. And it was YUMMY.

The Grub that Jeff ordered.
The2 man polka bandGary requesting a few songs

The BIG ricola horn

Rudy himself making Good Night Coffee's


The FINAL product:

Playing the BIG horn

**More pictures to come on the real reason why everyone was in town.**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're really never gonna come back and visit my site, huh? What the heck is on the outside of the godnite coffee? Mindy

Anonymous said...

oh no. west fest came to houston.

at least its something different!

Allison said...

That is awesome! Hmmm, I miss my coffee. Actually it doesn't really sound that great right now, but I know I will eventually be drinking it again. Where is this restaraunt?