Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

This Valentine's Day has been great. And I think I have the sweetest husband in the world. While I was at work yesterday he sent me a dozen mixed tulips. To which besides my 30th birthday last year I cant remember the last time that he ever sent me flowers to work. So to say the least I was pretty excited. So I thought I was having a pretty good valentine's. That was until this morning when he gave me my "real" present. I have been wanting a car charger for my new cell phone and for whatever reason I have just never went to get one. So being the thoughtful fuy he is he bought me my car charger and a screen cover for my iPhone. Then he brought in another bag for me to open. He bought me the heart strings pendant and necklace that I have been wanting from James Avery. I thought I was going to cry. He is so good to me!!!

We decided not to go out to eat for VDay because everytime we do it seems that we always get horrible service. So Jeff decided to cook me my favorite, Steak and twice baked potatoes. Yummy!!! I cant wait till dinner time.

Well I hope that everyone else is having a Happy Valentine's Day.


Here is a couple of pictures of my tulips



Heart Strings Pendant












3 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Aw!!! How sweet! We are going to dinner at 135 Prime and then apparently I have some surprises after that...I'll let you know! Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon said...

What a sweet, precious husband! I love surprises like that. Hope you are doing well! Love keeping up with you!

Mindy said...

That's very sweet! My hubby got me the new LG tango red washer and dryer WITH pedestals!!! Now I can't wait to wash clothes LOL! It's a tax write off for us tho! Your blog is super cute! I like the colors!