Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Prayer for myself and others TTC

Those of you who really know me and Jeff know that we are having some issues TryingTo Concieve (TTC). I saw this prayer on another page and wanted to share it with everyone that I know. So if you are reading this and know someone else who is going through the same thing. Please copy it and pass it along to them. This is the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life and all i can pretty much do at this point is pray.



Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for the woman reading this right now…the women who feel alone. As if no one understands—perhaps she tried and tried to get pregnant and just can’t, perhaps she has been pregnant and had continuous miscarriages, perhaps her husband is sterile, she and her husband may have bodies that function normally and still she can’t get pregnant—perhaps she has lost her womb due to a number of different diseases, she may have something that is unexplained, perhaps she has passed the age for childbearing. Lord, the reason doesn’t really matter as much as the pain does, reminders of this pain can occur morning, noon or night…please comfort my sister Lord….please let her know she is a beautiful woman who is loved by You no matter what the outcome of this situation. Dear Heavenly Father, please give her patience with this situation and the Faith to know that this is solely in your hands and your hands only. Dear God I pray for all the women I have met and all the women in the world suffering through infertility. Lord, please wrap your arms around them and guide them through this bumpy path in life.You God are amazing, and I know that, I trust in you lord and I know that anything is possible with you by my side and in my heart!

In Jesus name I pray,

Amen


**Please keep us in your prayers**

8 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I love that prayer! I saw it on Tiffany's page and instantly thought of you...I pray everyday that God will bless you and Jeff with a baby, and I know He will. As hard as it is to get yet another negative test, prayer is what makes us stronger. God is leading you down a path that maybe you didn't choose, but He has had your path planned for eternity. He knows that you need Him and He wants you to call on Him, to lean on Him, to cry to Him. He loves you more than you will ever know. Our God is not evil or mean. This could be His way of getting you to hand it ALL over to Him. Get down on your knees and pray to Him. Give Him all the glory in your life and He will provide. When Alex was taken from us I was so angry. If I never prayed or turned to God again it would have been too soon. It took me until finally having Ryan to turn to Him again, and you know what, He never had left. He still loved me even though I was mad at Him. He forgave me when I asked Him to because the guilt of not believing was so overwhelming. Not that I stopped believing in Him, but I had stopped believing that He cared about me and wanted me to have a healthy baby. And it is so easy to ask why these things happen, yet it is so hard to listen...God would never want you to not be a mother and for Jeff to not be a father. Why wouldn't He want you to experience that? He does and you will! I have faith in our Father that you will be a mother one day. His timing is perfect and He does know the desires of your heart. But, even still, you are allowed to be sad and disappointed...that is only natural. But as you are sad and disappointed, turn to Him and give Him all your cares. He will provide! I love you and just know that I am a prayer warrior for you.

Anonymous said...

I just want you know that I think about you & Jeff everyday and that my prayers are with you. I know in my heart that you will be a mommy one day - God has a reason for everything and I know that it is in His plans to make you & Jeff parents. I miss you and will keep you in my prayers!!!

The Wilson Crew said...

I want to say something meaningful and helpful....but Nicole seems to have said it all. You seem to have a great friend in her and Misti, and please know that I am another prayer warrior for you. I love you very much cousin!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Amy- I think Nicole has said it all. But I'm glad u know that u aren't alone in this even tho it probably feels like it. Everyone is praying for yall & wants it to happen as much as u do!! Keep on trying~I know it will happen!!

Allison said...

I know this is hard for you. It can be so frustrating waiting on that positive test. I just hope you don't have to wait too much longer. I know yall will be great parents when your time comes. Don't stop trying. It will happen, I know it! Probably when you least expect it. I had just about given up when we finally got our positive test. I was about to just take a break from it all, when it actually happened. So, please don't give up. You're in my prayers! Hang in there! Allison

Mandi said...

Add me to the prayer list! You are one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I will remember the two of you in my prayers each night Miranda, I promise you that.

Kathy said...

Miranda, I just want you to know that I have been praying and will continue to until you have a sweet little blessing in your arms. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Miranda, I never write comments in blogs, as you, Jamie, and Shelly know. But, I do look at everyone's blog sites. I just want you to know that you and Jeff need to keep a positive attitude and don't get discouraged. I know it's easy for someone else to say that but my heart tells me it is just a matter of time. So don't give up. PaPa is looking forward to grandchild #4.