Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Part 1

We spent Christmas day at my parents house. Mom cooked a big ole' good meal as usual and we all stuffed our selves way more than we should have. After lunch we let the kids open up their slue of gifts. It was so much fun this year watching them open everything. As this is the 1st year that they actually kind of understood what was going on. After they were done, all the adults drew names this year and we opened up our goodies.

Christmas morning at mom and dad's

Getting lunch ready
Kinley and Camryn opening their gifts
Connor so excited about his new football shirt
Kinley was super excited about Connor getting a new dinosaur
Auntie M helping Connor look at what is in the next bag with the flash light that he just opened.
Jeff drew Shellys name and bought her a cross and a high heel shoe wine bottle holder

And Jeffrey drew Jamie's name and bought her a docking station for her ipod to listen to her tunes on.
Jeff drew Shelly's name and bought her this pretty cross, Jeremy drew my name an bought me this pretty cross. =)

Nana & Papa bought the kids a swing set for their house.
(Camryn not in this picture as it turned out fuzzy)
Mommy, Auntie M and Nana needed to try out the swings to make sure they were going to be ok

i love this little face. Even though she was reovering from bronchitis, she still managed to look cute.
Her mother on the other hand.......... Well there is room for improvement! Just kidding Shelly, I think this is probably my favorite photo from all weekend. =) This is 100% my baby sister

5 comments:

Mindy said...

HOLY COW Shelly looks just ike Teatle in that pic and Im stealing the b&w because it's one the most precious pic's Ive seen of that little angel and my picture wall is all b&w! Who took that picture and what kinda camera is it???????

I hope everybody had a fabulous and safe New Year's Eve! Here's to 2010!

~Shelly~ said...

Haha we had so much fun! We got some great gifts! My shoe is filled & my cross is hung! I love them both!
I think I have gotten more compliments on that picture of me LOL, I need to cover my face up more often!!!!!!!!

Mindy its a Nikon D40, we have the same camera only I never take the time to edit mine! Ha!

Miranda said...

Mindy!
As Shelly said it is a Nikon D40. And I take the time to edit my pictures.
Stay tuned because I have a CUTE pic of Me and Kinley yet to come. =)

Shannon said...

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S picture of Shelly! Love all the pictures. Such a sweet family!

Mindy said...

Holy bejiggerboogers! Thats a spendy little camera :) Looked her up on ebay and they average $5-600! I love all the pics on both urs and Shelly's blogs for Christmas....so sweet. The kids looked like they really had so much fun. I love you guys, bunches!