Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Priceless Pictures

For Christmas, Nana bought the kids all matching Santa hats. So we attempted to get some cute pictures in front of the tree. Key word there would be attempted. I am pretty sure out of 4 people snapping pictures that only a couple turned out. I mean seriously how hard can it possibly be to put on your cute little hat, sit down right here,put your hands in your lap,say cheese, snap a couple of pictures and move along. Well..... alot harder than it seemed. I mean we had a few sad faces, no smiles, falling over babies, & some"i dont want too's". However I would not trade these pictures for anything in the world.



Check out these FAKE smiles!
FINALLY!!!!!!












4 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Haha ohhh I am always amused by Kinleys picture taking skills! LOL They did good tho! Had a great Christmas this year!

MOM said...

Too cute! Love all of them! I enjoyed Christmas this year too!

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute!

PaPa said...

This was favorite Christmas in a long time. Watching the babies open their gifts was priceless.