Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fun Times

On Saturday evening, after all of our Christmas festivities were over we decided to go bowling with my sister, brother n law and a few friends. We bowled for a couple of hours and I went home with a bruised ego and a few sore muscles. And Jeff went home knowing he won 2 games. =) We had a great time and cant wait to do it again............. some day!


Making sure I hit at least 1
Jeff
Im sure one of us were talkin smack

Jeff and Shelly
Gary
Shelly and Jeffrey

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

We had so much fun! Might have to steal the pics again LOL, I didnt bring my camera :(
We should make bowling a habit! Or just paly it in the Wii..whatever!

Mindy said...

We love to bowl! We go with Kaleigh's karate sinsai...(spelled right????), and his wife and daughter....Lindsey loves to wear CRAZY zebra socks over her knees when we go...it's a ton of fun. You should randlomly go skating! We do that too and oh my goodness it's fun :)