Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve

This year we hosted the 3rd annual Herring/Motal NYE party at our house. We had a pretty laid back time, and just enjoyed some yummy food and good company. I feel like the older we get the more fun we have just staying at home and hanging out. Funny how times change from when you didn't think you could have a good time unless you were out partying it up somewhere. The only thing that I am disappointed about is that I dont have a picture of me and Jeff.. Well, I do have 1 but trust me you dont want to see it. Its beyond horrible. As for resolutions this year, we have both pretty much made the same one we make each and every year.... to lose weight! I just pray that we can stick with it. Leave me a comment and let me know that resolutions you have this year.

Scott & Lori

You cant have a party with out all of the supplies!
The Food
The houses around our neighborhood ALWAYS pop BIG fireworks... Although this night there were not as many as normal ( i think the weather had something to do with it) There were still a few houses that popped them. My camera setting was to slow, however I was to cold to figure it out and try again. So this is the best picture I have.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

My resolutions are to...
1. Get up and GO to church.
2. Volunteer at the YMCA
3. Find a charity (probably an animal one) and give.

I've already given up fast food and sodas for over 2 years and we all have a physical fitness activity and we all go to the Y together. Once we got started, we never quit! It is a lifestyle change. Jason lost from 270 to 240 in 2009 by eating healthy soups for lunch and adding in karate with Kaleigh 2 nights a week!!! You guys can do it! I believe in you!!!!

Miranda said...

The gyms are way to expensive down here and the club house where we live is really small and only has a couple of machines in there and they always have some one one them so you have to wait till they are done. We bought a Wii last week and yesterday Iordered the Wii Fitness Plus. So That is how we are going to get our workout in. I am so excited and cant wait till UPS finally shows up!

Ape said...

miranda, you must tell me about your neighborhood POOPING fireworks! haha sorry just had to give ou a hard time because it made me laugh