Monday, September 21, 2009

SICK, SICK AND MORE SICK..... CAN WE NOT CATCH A BREAK!

2 weeks ago Kinley had the flu and missed a week of school. Everything was great last week only to wake up with a stomach bug on Saturday. All was better with her yesterday. Then the bug returned. This time he came to visit my sister and brother n law. And this bug was MAD!!!! So as they are recovering today from that, I talked to my mom who apparently woke up sick with what she thought was a sinus/upper respiratory infection of some sort. However tonight she started running fever so my guess is the flu! Did I mention that my dad is still getting over his brain injury and is still home in quite a bit of pain. He can not afford to get sick, as it would be back to square 1 with him. He has felt a little nauseated over the past few days so we are hoping this is just part of his recovery and not something that he too is getting! SO I am asking everyone to please pray for my family to have a speedy recovery.

OH and did I also mention that me and Jeff are going to Waco this weekend! I think we'll stay in a hotel. =)

Wash your hands with soap and clean running water. Visit www.cdc.gov/h1n1 for more information.

4 comments:

Greg said...

I think I'll stay away from Waco for awhile.

Miranda said...

I think that is probably a good decision. I am pretty sure we will be staying in McGregor! That us unless jeffs parents too get sick. In that case we are going to Hawaii! Come to think of it, that's sounds better anyways.

~Shelly~ said...

ill come bunk with u in the hotel...ahhahaha
hopefully this is the end of our sickness.

Nicole Rodriguez said...

YAY! Can't wait to see you Saturday!!! Let me know about dinner Sat night...