Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Shower and Dinner with the girls!

On Saturday we had a baby shower for one of my besties Nicole. She is due with her 4th baby BOY in mid- November. Yet we think Mr. Cole just may be making his grand appearance a little earlier than we all think. Just a hunch! (10/31) The shower turned out really well and there were quite a few people there to help us celebrate. I couldn't decide on what pictures I wanted to post so there are ALOT!

Saturday night after the shower we decided to all meet up for dinner at Ninfa's for some yummy Mexican food! We all had a good time chatting and catching up. But as always I had my camera in my purse and never thought to bring it out! :(

Me & Nicole
The Spread
Cole's Cake
Misti made his name banner....
Letters for his wall to match his bedding
Miss Kinley there to check everything out...
Kayla,Kristi, Misti, NICOLE, Niki, Miranda & Casey

I met Nicole about 6 years ago when I started working at Providence ObGyn. I dont think there is 1 bad thing I can say about his girl. I truly love her to pieces! Like I said were BFF's ;) Now I know she is going to KILL me but I really dont care. The first thing I noticed about Nicole when I met her and absolutely love about her to this day is her Big smile and infectious laugh. As you can tell from the pictures below. Sorry Nicolie i love you though!





2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

the shower was fun! and i think kinley had a good time & met NEW FWIENDS!
i think the last 2 pics of nicole are CUTE!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

HAHA! Those last 2 pics are so beautimus!!! HAHA! I loved my shower! Thank you soooo much! Love you lots and miss you already!!!