Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hanging out with My Girl!

Last Friday I kept Kinley home from school so that I could take her to the doctor. She had been running fever for over 24 hours and was alittle congested and had a runny nose. I wasn't looking forward to making her cooperate for this visit as I am the FAVORITE aunt, and didn't want my girl mad at me. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot she said " Dr. Yippie" a.k.a Dr. Lippie. So I was ready for whatever miss priss was about to throw my direction. We sat in the waiting room for a few minutes and read a book, then the nurse called her back and took all her vitals. Temp 102. GREAT! She did really well no crying or anything. So I just knew once the doctor arrived it was all going to be over. I am not sure what my sister or my mom do when they have taken her in before but as soon as we walked in the room I sat her directly on the bed and we started reading books and playing with the games in the room. She let her look in her ears, throat and nose. And surprisingly enough never once did my big girl cry. I don't know if she just felt to bad to cry or if she just turned into a big girl or if she was just being brave for her auntie. But either was I was impressed and will take it! We got back to moms and played and watched her favorite Yo Gaba Gaba. From the pictures below you would never guess that she felt bad and was running 101-102 temp. I hated that I had to spend time with her while she was sick so we were not able to go anywhere however I loved that she was so lovey and would just rock with me in the rocking chair.

This is the sweet face of a baby girl with the flu!
Don't you just want to eat her up.
C.H.E.E.S.E
Cheese some more.....
YEAH for my Auntie M!

1 comment:

Ape said...

awe i just love her to pieces!! you are such a good auntie