Sunday, November 30, 2008

What A Great Memory

Every year Jeff always talk about wanting to make dressing with his grandmother, for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. And this year he finally was able to do exactly what he has talk about for all these years. He and his grandma made a date and got to cookin. If you know anything about my husband you know that he LOVES to cook. And to have the opportunity to cook with the best cook in their family, was a dream come true for him. For the most part she just sat back and let him take over but she was there telling him what to add next and how much of this or that he needed.

He did a really good job and everything turned out really great. I am just so glad that they both now have this memory of cooking thanksgiving dinner together.

I have so many pictures of them together, that it was hard to pick just which ones I wanted to post. But here are a few. Well I hope that everyone had a great holiday.


4 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

looks like they are on a cooking show!
cute!
like her stove on the island!

Unknown said...

That is so adorable. She is a cutie! Can I send my husband for cooking lessons?

Anonymous said...

That brought tears to my eyes! I was just talking to Roy tonight about my Grandma a.k.a Grams! She passed away 10 years ago and I miss her so much! Tell Jeff that he is truely blessed to have been able to share that with her and he will cherish that forever.

Kathy said...

So sweet!