Friday, November 21, 2008

Totally ADDICTED

OK so I have to admit. I am 100% totally addicted to Jon & Kate plus 8 !!!! I live for Monday nights at 9:00pm. Jeff thinks I have completely lost my mind but I just cant help myself. Yeah Kate gets alittle annoying sometimes. But I figure that is just the way she deals with 8 kids. I can not imagine having 2 sets of multiples. You gotta hand it to em'. And the sextuplets! I want to bring everyone of them home. I think Aaden and this little glasses are by far the cutest thing I have ever seen. And Alexis and her AL-DOR- GATOR is adorable. I cant imagine growing up in a house with 7 other brothers and sisters. Much less giving birth to 8 children. MUCHO props to Kate.

Anyways... I am obsessed with this family. Seasons 1 & 2 came out of DVD this month. I asked Jeff to buy them for me for Christmas and well he pretty much told me to "get a life". HAHA for some reason I dont think he is in love with this family as much as me. I cant imagine why! If you haven't seen an episode you must find the time to watch it. Like I said it comes on Monday night at 9 on TLC. I swear, you watch one show and you'll be hooked. You will want Cara, Mady, Alexis, Hannah, Colin, Leah, Aaden and Joel to move in with you.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

OH, I LOVE it too! I have to DVR it and watch it when Justin isn't around because he refuses to watch it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Marilda, but I HATE this show!!! Kate is so freaking annoying and they act like they just do it all by themselves...PLEASE! I'm with Jeff on this one...GET A LIFE!!! HEE-HEE!!! The kids are cute though...

Unknown said...

I love this show too! I watch it every Monday night. Jeremy makes fun of me too but it is addicting. I am amazed by their ability to run a home with 8 kids!! I can barely run a home of 1!!

Anonymous said...

i dont know about them coming home with me but they are cute. i am usually asleep by 9 tho! haha, jk i like to watch it too. but i can only handle like 1 show a week.