Friday, November 21, 2008

Well I was actually TAGed with this on my email. But I thought I would put it on my blog instead.

My Top 8

I've been tagged to list a few of my top 8. Not gonna lie 8 was a little difficult in a few of these categories. If you're not interested in these random, yet wonderfully telling little tidbits of information about me, then scan to the bottom to see if you've been tagged :)

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Jon & Kate plus 8
2. Big Brother
3.American Idol
4. How I met your mother
5. The new adventures of old christine
6. HOUSE
7. CSI Miami
8. Two and a half men

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Bush's Chicken
2. El Con
3. Olive Garden
4. Chick FilA
5. Coffee Shop
6. Vic & Anthony's
7. Out Back

8. George's
8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Got up
2. Had another stupid and worthless meeting at work

3. talked to shelly
4. Checked my email
5. Text Nicole and Kristi a few times
6. went to pee
7. took Spencer outside to pee.. haha
8. And now i am on the computer

8 Things I am looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Getting to see Kinley, Connor and Abby next week
3. Spending 5 days in Waco... I miss home
4. Shopping with my sister on black Friday
5. Having lunch with my girls Nicole and Misty ( i miss you guys so much)
6. Christmas in a month
7. watching my nieces and nephew open their gifts
8. getting a hair cut next wednesday

8 Things On My Wishlist:
1. win the lotto
2. move closer to home
3. my parents would come visit
4. my sister would come visit
5. a baby
6. gas prices would stay down
7. a new job.....
8. it would get cold and stay cold.

Now I choose to TAG 4 people:
SHELLY OLIVER
JAMIE COLVERT
KATHY WEITHORN
KRISTY BOYD


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

since i emailed it to u im not doing it again :) haha
and i knoooow we need to come visit. maybe sooon!

The Wilson Crew said...

ok, so Derek just got my computer working and I checked my blog, you had put that you had something for me on your blog,,,what is it? i cant seem to find it!