Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's in a name

Well folks our baby girl has a name. Which has made this whole experience even more real. She no longer has to go by baby, or baby girl. She actually has a name!
Macy Nicole Herring

Macy: Which means Enduring. And after enduring 3 years of infertility and coming out with the best outcome,it just fit. PLUS I just love it.
Nicole: This was an easy one. It's my middle name. And it also means victory of the people. And beating infertlity is an amazing victory for a couple.
Herring: Well because I could not think of any other last name I would want to give my girl =)


7 comments:

PaPa said...

Can't wait for Macy to get her. PaPa needs a picture of all four grandkids in my lap.....

The Forey's said...

Cute as it can be!

~Shelly~ said...

Love it :) So glad u decided to go with it!

Mindy said...

I absolutely love it! All the special meanings add so much more to it. I scrapbooked a "name page" for Kaleighs book...it's one of my favorites :)

shannonmichaelis said...

Love it - my middle name is Nicole as well. Never knew what it meant, but now I love it even more!

Shannon said...

Miranda - I LOVE her name! It is beautiful! I cannot wait to see this precious face. She is going to be one loved little girl!

Allison said...

Love it! And how "fitting." Can't wait to meet Miss Macy!