Saturday, July 10, 2010

Camryn's 1st Birthday Party

I am still having issues with my computer which is why I am WAY behind on all my posts. I promise one day I will get all caught up. Figures that this would happen when I finally get pregnant! This particular post is almost a month late. =( Auntie M is sorry Camryn.
On June 18 my niece Camryn LeAnn turned a whole 1 year old. I still can't believe that an enire year has passes by since she joined our family. She is such a sweet baby girl and I cant wait to watch her grow up.
We celebrated her birthday with a family cookout and swim party. The kids had a blast, and the adults had a pretty good time too. As you can tell from all the pictures below.

Birthday Girl!


Kinley and Camryn... Sweet girls




Give me so CAKE!!!!


Its my party and Ill cry it I want to...
Not to sure about all this party singing and attention!



Connor and Kinley waiting patiently

Yummy Cake!

Present time


Kinley showing the b-day girl how all the toys work =)


1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Awww good pics. I cant believe she is 1 year either! Her, Kinley & Macy will be bullying Connor before long!!