Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Little Daddy

For Kinley's birthday one of her gifts was a doll that we gave her. Now this was not just any doll but she actually would "drink" her milk from the bottle and make "eating" sounds. Now I know Kinley loved her, but I had no idea just how much Connor would love her too. He is going to make such a good daddy one day. I know my brother-n-law is probably going to be a little upset that I even posted these pictures but oh well. All I have to say about that is..... Jeremy, next time you should come to Waco.





4 comments:

MOM said...

Oh how sweet! I didn't see you take those pictures!

~Shelly~ said...

lol oohhh connors sooooo sweet! he needs his bows back on!

PaPa said...

Your right, it will make him a good father some day..

Unknown said...

His mommy is teaching him to be a sensitive man so he can make a good father and husband!