Friday, October 23, 2009

I love these 3

I can't even begin to explain how much I love these 3 little people. I could spend all day everyday with them and still not get enough of them. I absolutely love them to pieces. Becoming an aunt has probably been one of the best gifts my sister's could have ever given me.

These pictures crack me up every single time I look at them. Connor a.k.a Mr. Football enthusiast. Camryn, little miss laid back and easy going. Kinley miss life of the party, well she's just plain crazy! As you can tell from her many faces in these pictures.

My favorite little people


Auntie M and her girls









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a good Auntie! Love the pics!

MOM said...

Don't know what happened it just published it before I could get my name signed!!

~Shelly~ said...

Leave it to Kinley to make weird faces...
Cute tho! Thank u for being such a good auntie!

PaPa said...

I just love these pics!!! They are lucky to have you as there Aunt. But of course, I know how easy they are to love!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! You are such a wonderful aunt! Kinley, Connor and Camryn are sooo lucky.

Shannon said...

Those pictures are precious! I bet you are an amazing Aunt!!!