Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HOT FAIR & RODEO

On Saturday night after Kinley's party we all decided to go to the HOT fair and rodeo. I cant even remember the last time I went to the fair in Waco. We hung out and rode a few rides with Kinley and then Nana took her home to play with Connor. Then we went over to see Jake Owen and Tracy Lawrence on the Bud Light stage! We meet up with Tracy "Strickland" and Joe and just hung out and talked for awhile. It was great getting to catch up with old friends ( I just wish I had the picture to prove it. )
The pictures that I got of me and Kinley riding the carousel turned out alittle fuzzy but I love them none the less.

Waiting in line
Not a great picture but the best one of
me and the little sister!
I love this little girl!





1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Haha we had FUN! Glad u got to come with us..and we had fun at the concert!!