Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Kinley!

Hard to believe that Kinley is 2 years old today. As I said last year and I am sure I will say every year. She is getting so big and growing up before our eyes every day. She has went form an infant to a toddler and now a little girl in the matter 24 months. Crazy! Just look at these pictures.


1 day old

1 year old

2 years old
Kinley~
We'll you've done it again and turned another year older. You are smarter than you ever should be at this age and a complete life of the party! I can't wait to see what you surprise us with this next year. You have went from bottles and blankets to tuts and pearls to spunk and sass! I love every minute I am able to spend with you and cherish our short phone conversations when you have "time" to talk to me. I love you so very much sweet girl and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday!
I love you, Auntie M


1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Aw thank u! She really has changed soooo much! Im glad she has such close family to grow up with!