Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Man

i've seen this on other blogs and i've had NOTHING to write about lately, so i thought i would do it.


1. Who is your man? Jeffery Ray Herring (you can just call him Jeff)

2. How long have you been together? about 15 years, but about to have our 3rd wedding aniversary.

3. How long did you date? 15 years

4. How old is your man? 30 BUT he will be 31 on May 26th.

5. Who eats more? How bout' I just say we eat the same.

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did

7. Who is taller? He is

8. Who sings better? I would never make anyone listen to either of us, but I of course am the better singer.

9. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject

10. Whose temper is worse? Definantly his.

11. Who does the laundry? We both do

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you are looking at the bed, he does

14. Who pays the bills? i do

15. Who is better with the computer? him

16. Who mows the lawn? Jeff

17. Who cooks dinner? depends on what is being cooked. He likes to cook so i figure why not let him :)

18. Who drives when you are together? I try to, he makes me nervous.

19. Who pays when you go out? He does

20. Who is most stubborn? Me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? not me, but of course that would be because i am NEVER wrong.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? both

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me

24. Who asked who out? He asked me out, and it just so happend to be the day after he got his bran new truck so I had to say YES.

25. Who proposed? He did…and I was totally shocked!

26. Who is more sensitive? Of course I am!

27. Who friends do you see more? His but they all have become my friends so its all good.

28. Who has more siblings? I do, (stay with me) I have 1 sister, 1 step sister, and 2 half sisters. He has 2 sisters that are twins.

29. Who has the bigger family. I do

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does...or so i let him think he does


Jeff & I : March 2007
Aww I LOVE HIM

ok, yall, go for it... :)

1 comment:

The Forey's said...

How sweet...i find myself with most of the same answers! ha!