Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GoodBye Heritage Parkway

Well today is a sad day, or it is at least for some of us. Today is the day that my parents move from their house on Heritage Parkway. Even though they only lived there for 2 years we made alot of good memories there. It is where both the grandkids first came home to, we had in my opinion 2 of the best Christmas's , many fish were dreamed of being caught in the tank and a few were I guess. 1000 miles were put on the mule, and the skeet didn't stand a chance. And it is were Risky passed away. Like I said I know it was only 2 years, but I have truly enjoyed every minute of the time I got to spend at 1086 Heritage Pkwy.

(the house is not lop-sided, i was just in the car)

The tank were fish were caught

Risky


This was one of my favorite places on the land

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sad about them moving too! I love that house. I am sure the new house will be nice but I am not sure it will ever compare. I really loved the idea of Connor fishing when he got older! Oh well back to city life!! :)

Anonymous said...

im lovin the city life!! bring it on!