Thursday, May 7, 2009

Benny Boo

Last weekend was not only Abby's party but we also were able to see Benjamin for the 2nd time. I is hard to believe that he is already 7 weeks old. He is still really tiny, however he is starting to fill out alittle. Well as much as a 7 pound 6 week old can. I took a few pictures of him but he is such a wiggly little guy that they didnt all really turn out that great. So I hope you enjoy the ones that I did get. And if I do say so myself he looks exactly like Jeff. We are planning another trip back home in a few weeks so hopefully we will get to spend some time with him again. But until then Enjoy!


See... I told you he looked like Jeff

You cant have my passy!
Hey! Where did my passy go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooooooooo cute! I cant wait to see him again!

The Forey's said...

He's precious.